Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Imgination"

"IMAGINATION"

I'm aiming to be apart of your anything
Your empire
Let's take each other higher
Setting ideas on fire
The anticipation
I'm ready to collide universes
Ready to build a nation
My indication
Pure imagination overflows with enjoy
Lacking the sound of each others voice
We have this deep sea of connection
Beginning a pathway to somewhat perfection
I pause after proceeding to give your tongue an erection
Thousands of miles away
Sometimes I feel like blowing up
Even giving up
Not seeing you gets unbearable to do
The beauty is that from a distance its still things we go through
Astonishing I touch myself and I feel as though its you
On a daily its so much that we share
Our lives, childhood situations, our educated opinions
Something connects; Transpires even
It inspires us to care
We're free to engage
Enact
We're able to nurture this feeling
It deserves no explanation
One day our love will be so humongous
We'll be able to extend it over a plantation
Prepare yourself to run with our imaginations
Through lillies and daisies and Chrysanthemums
I pray that we make it
Your mind and loyalty of attentiveness
In the future our attachment will be evolved with less stress
Our continuing conversion
Bravo; I'm impressed
You being Capricorn; And I Scorpio
I'm stimulated by our progress
I just wanna be there
Let's receive time and patience
With my heart I observe
More so I preserve
I wanna take time and into the future, with you, Just let me stare
I admit I've caught reserved feelings
It's up to you to sit in this reserved seat
With our imagination; Lets start building

No comments:

Post a Comment